Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged - 4th picture of the 4th folder...

So I was tagged...supposed to pick the 4th picture from the 4th folder on you computer. Well, I subdivide and organize mine so this is the 4th picture from the 2nd folder (only 2 in this subsection) of the 4th folder. Anyway...

According to my computer, this was taken January 8, 2008 at 7am. This would have been almost 24 hours after landing back on US soil. If I remember correctly (from my haze at that time), we had been up for several hours and were getting ready to go back to bed...jet lag.

What I can't get over is how devastatingly clean that highchair is (was)!
So I tag Cousin Madi and Malachi and Nataly and Daniel.

2 comments:

The Journey said...

She's so tiny! Cute pic.

Troy and Rachel said...

Thanks for the tag! I love the picture because it is a reminder of how clean everything once was!!